Seasonal Games Rules
- Never allow someone referee privileges when that person has a sibling playing the game. (Exception: Me and my sister, because we’re oddly unbiased)
- Don’t allow the reigning card game champion to play next to his grandmother. Instead, have him play next to latest ankle-biter generation members.
- Just because you allowed something stupid last time, doesn’t mean you allow it this time.
- Don’t play a game if you don’t wish to finish it.
- Never give older players the shaft when a younger player starts whining.’
New Year’s Eve
I played “In A Pickle” with my cell group. It was going well until I convinced the group that a kitchen could indeed be inside a mummy. Things went downhill from there. The game was settled when Megan got away with putting the universe in mail. I got second place in Scategories. I ended the year with Mom and Harold. We watch the ball drop in New York.
Kirk has never been perfect, being that he is our favorite rule-bending egotistical sex-maniac that isn’t James Bond, but he was never a delinquent. Making him into the kind of character where the only reason Shia Labouf didn’t play him was that looks nothing like Kirk makes me sad.